From Sunday before the trees went goodbye
photo.jpg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 592
Popularity doesn't mean superiority. And sorry if you can't accept that people critique projects in a manner that is backed up by facts and reasonable arguments, UT really isn't for you.

AoD

Last edited:
Popularity doesn't mean superiority. And sorry if you can't accept that people critique projects in a matter that is backed up by facts and reasonable arguments, UT really isn't for you.

AoD

Calm down. Where did any of that come from? My comment was simply that I don't think there is a lot of negative bashing going on.

Youranthony:

I think there is a bit of misunderstanding - my comment was directed to the belief among some that 88 Scott is "great" because it won a BILD People's Choice Award, and that somehow well-reasoned "trashing" shouldn't be there.

AoD

Youranthony:

I think there is a bit of misunderstanding - my comment was directed to the belief among some that 88 Scott is "great" because it won a BILD People's Choice Award, and that somehow well-reasoned "trashing" shouldn't be there.

AoD

Thanks for clearing that up AlvionofDiaspar. I agree with your point and definitely support well-reasoned "trashing". There wouldn't be much discussion or debate on the forum without it.

What was with the "see you in a couple of days" posting? YourAnthony1 and many others here are an excellent asset to this site. Some of the moderators shouldn't be so quickly to ban someone.

Back