Posted by @hamontscapes on Instagram October 5th:
932B2B87-EBAB-4165-9C8D-2E9194D5AA52.jpeg

Posted by @hamontscapes on Instagram October 5th:
View attachment 514031
From what I can see and what this photo shows, it looks like still only the first 5 floors are occupied.

I imagine in January if/when they are finished the remaining interior, this are will be far busier with students as the residence fills in.

Based on their current timing though, I'm not sure they'll be fully done interiors by January. That have 2.5 months and a lot of work. The top 5 floors didn't even have windows until like 4 weeks ago.

the first 5 floors is honestly probably almost half the units in the building given the large floorplate.

I imagine that there will be an increase in occupancy in January, but the building won't be "full" until next September, unfortunately.

Regardless this building went up remarkably quickly. I imagine Lincoln Alexander Hall will go up equally fast.

What do you mean it's almost half the units? The podium that extends out to give the large floorplate is above ground parking (if I am remembering correctly). All of the units are in the actual tower itself

What do you mean it's almost half the units? The podium that extends out to give the large floorplate is above ground parking (if I am remembering correctly). All of the units are in the actual tower itself
There are actually units above the parking garage. I'll see if I can find the full PDF of the floor plates.

I love the angled brickwork on the podium.
It's really premium feeling. It adds a ton of class to the street. Hoping the building to the west by Vrancor will continue that, even if at a slightly reduced quality. If it at least matches the quality of Marquee I'll be happy.

The McMaster building is absolutely stunning though.

I do love the effort that has been put into this building to make it look unique and not box or grid like. I'm not always grouchy about designs - I just appreciate GENUINE effort and craftsmanship, even if it's a modern design. Gotta go above and beyond the bare minimum.

Back