mirvish-087.jpg

That poster was at the existing BMO branch at bloor and Euclid. I believe that branch will be relocating into the mirvish development
PXL_20240629_005303438.MP.jpg

For those who are upset about too many banks, we now know for sure that the BMO down the street has closed already.

Hopefully it will get a tenant or be converted to a new building.

They should of used a lot more of it, so it doesn't have that "Let's throw whatever against the wall and see what sticks" vibe going for it. Conversely though...and this is likely what's throwing folks here, is that they decided to use a bright colour into said mix, which is sorely absent from the rest of the project as far as I am aware.

Edit: "Isn't that blue those insulation thingies below, Uta?

Er...no, while the colour matches said thingies...that cladding is flush with the respective charcoal grey ones, so I'm pretty sure this is the intended effect. And for what that's worth.

Last edited:
So the sign for the School of Management is up. I had forgotten about them but believe that they have a medium sized space along Bloor. Will check as their occupancy will double the number of users and hopefully provide Westbank with more income! Taken 10 July.

IMG_5017.jpeg

Back