Good luck getting any additional height with the St. Mike's flight approach right overhead.
The potential height increase would lie right outside the flight path, as seen here:

1701306326459.png

Works kind of like a Massey Tower scenario where the boundary essentially forms the southern limit of the tower.

Last edited:
Well, that would explain the wedgie shaped floor plates here for the tower...

@ProjectEnd just to clarify, this one has its zoning. (at 49s); but the Site Plan is still pending, correct?

The model in the images posted in the other thread is 65+ storeys...

Ok.....so never mind approval, they don't even appear to have applied for this at all, at least I don't see an applicable app/file.

Just a note to say that things are progressing here. The proponent submitted refined plans re: SPA for the 49-storey version back in May, got comments back from the over the summer, and have submitted responses to the City just in the last week. All technical in nature. No fab new renderings, sorry to say!

Okay, even though the SPA doc submission has gone in at the approved 49-storey level, a new submission is on its way since Amexon launched the development today as Missoni Sky, a 68-storey tower where Missoni has designed extensive finishings across the hotel and condo. Check out the front page story here.

57041-175473.jpg

Interesting story; I'm bit underwhelmed by the Missoni influence here.

I'm going to have to go back and look at the helicopter flight paths again to see how this one apparently escaped restriction.

I'll bring this render into the thread:

1727819500885.png

And this one of the podium:

1727819429071.png

For the rest, go read the Front Page Story.

68 floors at 188m? I get that some levels are hotel which tend to have shorter floor heights but still seems short relative to the amount of floors.

Is anyone else confusing the name with something along the lines of
'Missouri Sky' ?
I'm not sure what to make if this proposal until we have more detailed submission notes for the 68 floor version of this, but I enjoy the podium massing here, more consistent forms are good fir building streetwall.

Yet another tower with very short ceiling heights. Average floor to floor height is 2.75 metres. Five other proposed 68 floor towers are between 217 and 242 metres.

Last edited:

Back