How can I access your flickr photo page? Cuz these are AMAZING.

you can just go to flickr and do a search for members named projectend. If you did, you would find this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25666648@N03/

and hey man, you and your buddy did a good job! Love those long exposure images! I think my fave is the one looking north with the scaffolding and safety barrier visible. This must have been a great adventure...

From Manulife Centre (take today):

2702046555_b23600c034.jpg

I noticed today that the graffiti-head is still there upon the concrete. I suppose they'll just keep it there to be uncovered by some future urban archaeologist...

August 6th

Murano-north_Aug6-08.jpg

A few more of this sexy project from today. I'm so glad they've painted the undersides of the balconies. The first pic is jumbo-sized.

I noticed today that the graffiti-head is still there upon the concrete. I suppose they'll just keep it there to be uncovered by some future urban archaeologist...

There is a very similar piece of graffiti on the west side of Wellesley subway station in the laneway.

These are looking mighty fine. I'm somewhat "glassed out" but I really love the design of the glass panels here. The balcony glass should really put these over the top. Painting the balcony slabs is a huge bonus in my books too! I can't wait to see how the podium turns out and how retail fits in.

Back