That north tower can't have too much left - looks like it's almost topped out. I believe it is 118m and with The Met at 126m, we can't be far away. The south tower however...:D

That north tower can't have too much left - looks like it's almost topped out. I believe it is 118m and with The Met at 126m, we can't be far away. The south tower however...:D

On July 11th, I counted Murano north as being at the 34th floor, but I could have been off by one. Yesterday forms were being put up for another level but stopped late morning because of, what else, rain. It looks to me that this level is mechanical.

/\ Great news! It's funny, even though Murano is slightly taller, for some reason 18 Yorkville always looks like a bigger building.

Murano towers relative to the RoCP towers. View from the west.

DSCN3435.jpg

Great pic. This view would have been completely different only 2 or 3 years ago.

great pics T ... appears south tower is catching up (closer) to north tower nicely

Thanks Solaris,

The south tower does seem to move a little bit faster than the north tower when it was at the same stage.

I noticed today that the graffiti-head is still there upon the concrete. I suppose they'll just keep it there to be uncovered by some future urban archaeologist...

Murano & Wellesley station, looks similar in style to me

murano.jpg

wellesley_station.jpg

North Tower has topped out.

I think the South Tower is expected to be about 10 stories higher than the North Tower?

8 stories taller: it's in the first post in the thread. The south tower will be 43 floors tall.

Aug 21 2008

The balcony glass is beginning to go in on the north tower, north side.

murano_glass.jpg

murano_aug21-1.jpg

Back