Holy sh*t...

From above link:
987644_orig.jpg

8587104_orig.jpg

Why is the architecture in Mississauga either horrendous or incredible with little inbetween?

Its called "The Maze". The design actually matches its name. Personally i think this is a very neat proposal. tacky...maybe, but creative...definitely interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking proposal. If the condo is to be built at 45 Agnes (block west of Hurontario) why the does the coming soon website say Dundas and Mississauga Road overlooking the Credit River and Erindale Park? The two locations are miles apart. Am I missing something?

I think what you're missing is only that it's a really junkily put together, sloppy website, and that must be two different projects they're talking about on that page!

Yes, haha. It does appear that "THE NEW LUXURY" project will be located at Mississauga Road and Dundas Street with just 55 units.

As far as The Maze goes, do you think it's Mississauga's Picasso? Looks really cool, although not that fitting with the area. Would be nice to see this at a more prominent spot, like Hurontario and Elm Dr and closer to MCC.

Interesting concept, but sort of gaudy and cheaply conceived. Icon has some interesting ideas but they always have a couple of "tacky" bits thrown in. Not certain why--cost cutting or they don't quite know how to get the details right?

Interesting form, but the video game theme is pretty gimmicky, a bit juvenille, and will grow tired of quickly.
The name is very unfortunate -- add that to the growing list of stupid condo names.
It would be funny if the interior was designed like a maze, a place you can easily get lost.

ms-pacman-3.jpg

Efforts like this should be applauded. Even if it turns out a little tacky, its a welcome alternative to the standard designs that litter the landscape.

Ugly and unoriginal.

Back