News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
Also Urban Behavior is opening up @ Y&E center.

Also Urban Behavior is opening up @ Y&E center.

That doesn't make much sense. If the company is bankrupt and having to liquidate, wouldn't that include all stores? Or is it franchised? Or is it simply under bankruptcy protection and closing unprofitable stores?

Its Urban Outfitters that is opening up there. NOT Urban Behaviour.

Ah darn, my bad ..

Always confuse those two.

The old Puma spot on Yonge north of Eglinton has some construction activity going on. Anyone have any information on what's taking over? I think that place has been vacant for quite a while. It would actually make sense if Puma took that spot back.

The old Puma spot on Yonge north of Eglinton has some construction activity going on. Anyone have any information on what's taking over? I think that place has been vacant for quite a while. It would actually make sense if Puma took that spot back.

It hasn't been vacant that long ... after Puma left it was taken over by some sort of gym/spa for over a year.
I've noticed the building permit but haven't had a chance to check it out ... I'll let you know.

It hasn't been vacant that long ... after Puma left it was taken over by some sort of gym/spa for over a year.
I've noticed the building permit but haven't had a chance to check it out ... I'll let you know.

Thanks taal, I'm also very curious to know who's moving in.

http://www.blogto.com/fashion_style..._toronto_hot_dogs_and_heels_at_chasse_gardee/

This Week in Fashion: Joe Fresh store openings, Urban Contemporary Africana, Caitlin Power comes to Toronto, hot dogs and heels at Chasse Gardee

Posted by Paul Aguirre / JULY 13, 2011

Joe Fresh announces more store openings with first one next week

Build it, and they will come. I'm guessing that's the motto employed by Joe Fresh mastermind Joe Mimran and his team. The (almost) H&M-killing clothing line, once known as "oh yeah, that Loblaws brand" is taking a giant leap forward with the announcement of three new store openings in the GTA throughout the rest of 2011. There's already an outpost in Vancouver (pictured) and another one set to open in Quebec in September, not to mention the much-hyped plans for a store on New York City's Fifth Avenue. The first ribbon cutting goes down next week at the 9,500-square-foot Golden Mile (1880 Eglinton Avenue East). A smaller store is slated to open this fall at Carlton & Church in The Gardens and another big one at Queen W. & Portland, both, I assume, within earshot of new Loblaws locations. As a bonus, each new store will also offer a 20 per cent off all purchases on opening day.

If you live/work in the Yonge-Davisville, Yonge-Eglinton or just love high quality fish and seafood, I recommend Yonge Seafood Gourmet at 2044 Yonge St (west side).

I think it has only been open about a month. I've been a couple times and haven't been disappointed. Owners are also friendly and helpful.

Bought a nice yellow linen suit, for a very good price, at Kumar's endless going-out-of-business sale in the Sheraton Centre today.

I live next door to the condo with Tutti Frutti and it makes me sad to see that it will be closing. I hope whatever goes in there is an interesting retail tenant.

Back