8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
But all that frosting? Doesn’t that negate the saved cake calories? 🤣
There was a Prairie Girl bakery a few doors down from my office on Victoria. They had gluten-free cupcakes that were quite good... after I removed the ton of frosting on top.

Last edited:
Prairie Boy Bread have announced they're permanently closing. They have 3 locations in the city: at College & Dovercourt, Geary, and St. Clair & Yonge:

Toronto Brewing will be closing their Geary Ave. supply and bottle shop at the end of the month. The usual suspect - significant rent increase demand from a greedy landlord.

Even w/bad news, good to see ya here again.............you've havent' been around as much the last week and a bit.

Even w/bad news, good to see ya here again.............you've havent' been around as much the last week and a bit.
I appreciate the sentiment - at least one person missed me 😀

I've been checking in daily and trying to keep up, but I just haven't been able to come up with any amusing quips!

Lids at 10 Dundas (The Tenor) has closed. This location was always an after-thought compared to the larger store at CF TEC. They also rarely had a good selection of stock, which probably didn't help sales.

Little fun fact - Little Canada next door (previously GoodLife Gym) was in the running for Cineplex's Rec Room before it signed the lease for The Roundhouse by the CN Tower.

IMG_5751.jpg

Lids at 10 Dundas (The Tenor) has closed. This location was always an after-thought compared to the larger store at CF TEC. They also rarely had a good selection of stock, which probably didn't help sales.

Little fun fact - Little Canada next door (previously GoodLife Gym) was in the running for Cineplex's Rec Room before it signed the lease for The Roundhouse by the CN Tower.

View attachment 450550

Anyone know how Little Canada is doing?

Back