Amazing shot! Every time I see your user name under most recent post I scramble to click "newest post" :D

And it looks like even more glass is up on the north side in your shot.

when are they gonna paint the diagonal lines at the intersection? If they were painted maybe more people would use the diagonal crossings. Plus it would look a lot more pretty.

I don't think anyone is unaware of scramble crossings, the combination of the current paint scheme and the extra pedestrian signal make it fairly obvious. they need to make more of them though, such as Yonge / Eglinton.

when are they gonna paint the diagonal lines at the intersection? If they were painted maybe more people would use the diagonal crossings. Plus it would look a lot more pretty.
I'm pretty sure they're leaving them the way they are.

Great pic....LNahid2000. You have the best view to keep us up-to-date. Looks like 7th floor is now completed.
Hopefully by the end of May they'll be able to add 2-3 more floors.

Not sure if the question has already been addressed, but does anyone know where the curved glass panels are manufactured?

Not sure about where they were manufactured but Jangho Curtain Wall are the glazing contractors here

^ Here's a blurb from Jangho's website.

The One Bloor project is located in Toronto in Canada, east of One Bloor Street, its Owner is Great Gulf Homes and Hariri Pontarini Architects is the architect. This project is a residential building with 73 floors and 238.3m height, including a commercial podium of 7-storey, the total area of curtain wall is around 50,000 m2; curtain wall of the podium consists of unitized curtain wall, unit window and glass balustrade which also includes aluminum composite board, louver curtain wall, LED curtain wall, ground-spring door and sliding door and other types.

Back