May 26 at 4am
14300243835_df5f2c3f25_b.jpg

14299668724_a17cfae070_b.jpg

14299667894_ae124a7f7f_b.jpg

14296881851_f8b705537c_b.jpg

14300241365_7d6b448900_b.jpg

The stores (drycleaner & convenience store) on the west side of the adjacent building have been kicked out due to imminent construction of the connection between 1 Bloor and the subway located inside 31 Bloor. The lady in the drycleaning shop told me they offered her space in 1 Bloor but it was not for 3 years.

Last edited:
I always find it sad for the established businesses that have to close up during construction. I wonder what will become of that dry cleaner?

Beautiful photos. Despite making a huge impact on the area, it integrates itself seamlessly at street level. The curvature and setbacks really do offset the massing of the podium, quite the opposite of Aura's.
Might just be the best all-around building as it combines quality materials with a bold design. Eagerly anticipating large glass panels at street level...

Beautiful photos. Despite making a huge impact on the area, it integrates itself seamlessly at street level. The curvature and setbacks really do offset the massing of the podium, quite the opposite of Aura's.
Might just be the best all-around building as it combines quality materials with a bold design. Eagerly anticipating large glass panels at street level...

By best you mean in the city?

... Eagerly anticipating large glass panels at street level...

I am actually looking forward to these two segments of the curved glass. They are the two largest pieces and will be a sight to behold... Each of them at over 15 feet in height and slanting downwards towards the street.

:cool:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 861

Back