Great shots. Thanks for those. With this one flanked by the development on the s/w corner, this north-facing view will be a real eyeopener.

To those interested, I literally stumbled upon a really cool website for a wind-tunnel testing company. On their portfolio, they have photos of scale models of many famous projects around Canada, one of which is One Bloor. This model (along with the 100 Adelaide one) give us a look at what appears to be the final designs for their respective roofs, which renders seldom give us a look at. In the case of One Bloor, few have depicted the flat-roof. The model is extremely accurate even depicting the slightly taller floors for the 2 penthouse levels. It's really neat!
Here is link to website in which I am referring to (click on One Bloor image and cycle the photos for the one showing the building and roof in its entirety. Someone can also accurately do floor counts to visualize exactly how much is left in terms of height - if they have the patience). *I don't want to post a screenshot for copyright reasons)
http://www.gradientwind.com/project-showcase/

Nice! Looks like it still has a way to go. Very neat seeing the top of EY I feel like the renders were really a bit unclear as to how the angles worked.

image.jpg
Forms are being moved up to work on the 73rd level today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2,295
From the islands this Saturday, One Bloor looked like this:

DSC04656.jpg
DSC04664.jpg
DSC04679.jpg
DSC04749.jpg

Attachments

• DSC04656.jpg
    DSC04656.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 1,914
  • DSC04664.jpg
    DSC04664.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 1,884
  • DSC04679.jpg
    DSC04679.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 1,919
  • DSC04749.jpg
    DSC04749.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 1,906
image.jpg
Forms are moving up to form the 74th floor today in the rain. How do you like the flying saucer that flew into my photo?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,124

Back