There is more balcony glass delivered on site. Hopefully we will see ongoing installation now of the balcony glass.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    849.2 KB · Views: 2,494
It's not a painted slab edge, they have actually boxed the sides and underside of those balconies on that level and appear to be doing the same for the level above as well.

I took it as being a mention of dark/black paint on the underside of those penthouse/mechanical balconies.

I'm not sure if you can see it in any of my photos, but they are painting the balcony surfaces with a grey paint, hopefully an epoxy or something very durable and easy to clean. You can see it on the two balconies two and three levels below the set that have their glass installed.

I'm not sure if you can see it in any of my photos, but they are painting the balcony surfaces with a grey paint, hopefully an epoxy or something very durable and easy to clean. You can see it on the two balconies two and three levels below the set that have their glass installed.

A lot of the lighter grey paint was done rather early.

Maybe it's just weird shadowing that I see, but it does look like the penthouse balconies and mechanical overhang are painted a dark grey or black. I haven't been able to tell from the ground. Which would make sense if they wanted to draw attention from the visual break of two floors that are two feet taller. Or am I crazy here?

A lot of the lighter grey paint was done rather early.

Maybe it's just weird shadowing that I see, but it does look like the penthouse balconies and mechanical overhang are painted a dark grey or black. I haven't been able to tell from the ground. Which would make sense if they wanted to draw attention from the visual break of two floors that are two feet taller. Or am I crazy here?

I think the overhangs are raw concrete as I believe they are going to apply the same finishes/structures to them as the underside of the penthouse balconies.

underside of the PH levels is a white metal panel soffit

Just noticed yesterday that the big crane is gone.

They normally take down the crane over the weekend as they must close off the street. I live right across the street and they didn't have the street closed last weekend, so they must have done it sometime during the week. How could they have closed Bloor St. during a work week? Or did they somehow lower it down the south side of the building to Hayden St.? Did you see how they did this Benito?

I didn't see anything, which made me really surprised when I noticed the crane missing.

Back