Your apparent obsession with vagina-imagery is perplexing.

First... Aren't ALL straight men similarly obsessed? :confused::confused::confused:

And secondly I may only seem obsessed because I have drawn it over and over and over again.

Furthermore...That imagery is the reason the Edsel failed in the late 50's and early 60's. It doesn't go over well on the general public.

:cool:

Last edited:
on the skyscraperpage diagram the height has gone to 218.6 meters :(

Yeah but it also says... possible five floor addition in the works which would raise the building heights to 237.7 and 222.8 metres respectively I dont get it, i thought that it was already a go at 70 storeys.:confused:

Yeah but it also says... possible five floor addition in the works which would raise the building heights to 237.7 and 222.8 metres respectively I dont get it, i thought that it was already a go at 70 storeys.:confused:

Unless my camera lens is lying it looks like a 5 storey reduction, not an increase

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4W 1A9

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 10 203742 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Jun 22, 2010

Project: Multiple-Use Building New Building

Description: PUBLIC - PRELIMINARY PROJECT REVIEW, Due Date is 21-JUL-10, >>Proposal to construct a 70 storey condominium containing retail (ground and second) and residential.

Was there ever any form of confirmation about the 70 storeys? I read the excerpt above but I can't tell if it was approved by council or not. Also, I can’t find anything from GG that it was changed to 70 storeys. If someone has it, can you share it?

It seems incredibly odd that they would go to the trouble of increasing the height in June only to reduce it again in October - either these guys are out of control or the 70 storey version was just our wet dream.

And if it’s true, I’m sure city council must think they are losing it. I can’t believe how something as odd as this would not have made the news so I’m left to wonder if the 70 storeys was real.

To add to the confusion here, I noticed tonight that someone has scratched out the "65" (storey building) on the Minor Variance notice posted on site and changed it to "70" using black marker. I don't know if the 65 was a legitimate mistake on the notice or if someone unaffiliated with GG changed it as they passed by.

To add to the confusion here, I noticed tonight that someone has scratched out the "65" (storey building) on the Minor Variance notice posted on site and changed it to "70" using black marker.

If I pop by and change it to "90", would the building end up taller?

Back