Actually it is the 18th Level, but 19th Floor... Or perhaps 20th or 21st... Depending how the stupid superstitious people have the floors numbered after they omit the 4th, 13th and 14th floors.

Actually it is the 18th Level, but 19th Floor... Or perhaps 20th or 21st... Depending how the stupid superstitious people have the floors numbered after they omit the 4th, 13th and 14th floors.

I've never understood that thinking. So there are superstitious idiots out there, who won't buy units on the 4th, 13th, 14th... floors. So what? There are still plenty of people who WILL. And they would know that they won't have people with those particular superstitions as neighbours.

I agree with you Mongo, however the superstitious people... (and we all know who we are talking about)...are so superstitious they won't even buy in a building that contain those floors and developers are building these condos practically for those investors in mind... So they pander to their idiocy.

Hopeefully for the sakae of those paranoid people their condos dont have cracks anywhere either. No one want their mothers back to break to.

I've never understood that thinking. So there are superstitious idiots out there, who won't buy units on the 4th, 13th, 14th... floors. So what? There are still plenty of people who WILL. And they would know that they won't have people with those particular superstitions as neighbours.

People (and corporations) often cater to whomever creates the biggest stink. Only a small fraction of the population is superstitious, but they cater to them rather than the majority. Likewise, for every person that complains there are usually many times that number who are totally fine with something. Difficult people often get their way.

Curved balcony railings, no glass yet.

14827266984_aa001938b0_b.jpg

14643081007_1802264a77_b.jpg

why the balcony railings are below the level? they should end where the floor ends.

Anyone know if the tower is still going to have a sloping roof? I seem to recall there was some concern a while back that it might be flattened?

The sloping roof is long gone. The top of the tower will be screened by fins not unlike the top of the Four Seasons or Aura of Bay Adelaide West, although we don't know exactly what they will look like at this point.

Back