Starting to make an impact on the skyline from Rosedale. Five Condos in the background.

1 bloor.jpg

Attachments

• 1 bloor.jpg
    1 bloor.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 1,763
It was looking real nice today:

1bloor.jpg

1bloor2.jpg

1bloor3.jpg

1bloor4.jpg

Attachments

• 1bloor.jpg
    1bloor.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,418
  • 1bloor2.jpg
    1bloor2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,403
  • 1bloor3.jpg
    1bloor3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,384
  • 1bloor4.jpg
    1bloor4.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,398
Thanks for those pics. They do a good job showing how this thing is impacting the street experience.

Any word if they are going to be opening the base/podium before tower completion the way Aura was?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2534.jpg
    IMG_2534.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1,190
  • IMG_2533.jpg
    IMG_2533.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2,110
  • IMG_2531.JPG
    IMG_2531.JPG
    865.2 KB · Views: 1,181
  • IMG_2529.jpg
    IMG_2529.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1,196
Thanks for the share. What great photos. I do believe these are the first noght shots. i have seen. The white balconys really stand out and almost have a glow to them. And the glass really reflects the light in an interesting way. What a great Project.

There are so many great details here. It may not be your favourite design style but you gotta love the commitment!

... and what a difference the Bloor Street paving makes! The quality of public realm and architecture here is actually worthy of Toronto's national and global status. Yay!! Just don't look across the street.

Thanks for the share. What great photos. I do believe these are the first noght shots. i have seen. The white balconys really stand out and almost have a glow to them. And the glass really reflects the light in an interesting way. What a great Project.

It is a really beautiful looking project at night, in part because the glass itself is of such extraordinary quality, and we just rarely get to see real curves like this at such a large scale.
One of the only other uses of this, at a much smaller scale, is Shim-Sutcliffe's Residence for the Sisters of St. Joseph on O'Connor Drive.

wow thats a remarkable building thanks. I did not know about this little gem. Thanks for the share. And I was not trying to come off as negative but rather the opposite, I am in love with One Bloor so far. spectacular addition so far. can only get better from here on.

Back