Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 8.58.05 AM.png

Can you explain what this means? Does it mean the building construction will start or something?
It means that they've submitted applications for the first two buildings. It will be a while still before they have permits, no way to know how soon exactly.

It means that they've submitted applications for the first two buildings. It will be a while still before they have permits, no way to know how soon exactly.

But why wouldn't they submit the application for the third building as it's going to be built at the same time and the base / structure of the building (or whatever the word is for the thing under ground holding everything together) is the same? Just curious

Crosstown 3 Public Sales start tomorrow!! Anyone got any updates on whether the construction has started for the first 2 buildings?

Crosstown 3 Public Sales start tomorrow!! Anyone got any updates on whether the construction has started for the first 2 buildings?

In general, I would suggest that if people here have updates, you won't need to ask; they'll be posted.

That said. I don't know if construction is physically underway yet..............but 2 partial permits allowing same have been issued.

1604110812389.png

1604110897153.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PMT
Photos taken February 7th, 2021:

I think we're seeing some action here:

Just a shot or two, as I didn't get closer than the east side of Don Mills Road (it was a wee bit chilly w/the wind there!)

There are construction vehicles parked next to Don Mills as well, but the active digging all appears to be in the south-west quadrant of the site:

1612732748221.png

1612732770059.png

Last edited:
Update October 18, 2021

Sales Update:
Crosstown 1 - Only 1 Unit Remaining (99.8% Sold Out)
Crosstown 3 - Only 6 Units Remaining (98% Sold Out)
Crest - Only approximately 35 Units remaining (80% Sold Out)
Townhomes - Spring 2022 Release Date (Block 8, Block 12, Block 9) * This launch will occur following the opening of the onsite sales centre beside block 1A (Crosstown Place)
Building 5 & 6 (Block 9) - Summer 2022 Release Date (Ideally close to the opening of the Eglinton LRT unless LRT is delayed) If I had to guess probably starting $1300 p/sqf? What is your guess?

By the end of Summer 2022 the release of all Phase 1 units will be completed (total of 3 ish years from first Crosstown Sales)

Phase 2 of the project will be released following the signed contract for the future Ontario Line and that will replace the Eglinton LRT as the main marketing selling point. I would anticipate minimum $1400 p/sqf

Side Note - I wouldn't be surprised if Aspen Ridge submits amendment requests to the City for taller heights at Blocks 6 B&C as they are currently 8-10 stories and literally on Eglinton within a 5 minute walk to the Ontario Line / Eglinton LRT stations

Construction Update
Partial Permit has been received for Block 1A in late September
Partial Permit is anticipated by end of month for Block 12 according to city officials
Partial Permit is anticipated by end of the year for Block 5A
The Phased construction plan can be found in the below image

If I had to guess probably by 2025 Phase 1 is completed, Phase 2 probably by 2028 and Phase 3 by 2031? The whole site should be fully developed within a decades time with the finishing touches. What do you folks think?
Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 1.00.02 AM.png

Last edited:
Conditional Partial Permit was issued for shoring for Block 12 this past Friday. The only item that has not been put on sale in block 12 are the townhomes (18 three storey back-to-back townhouses. Eight if the 18 townhouses are proposed to be affordable ownership units.) which I anticipate will come in Spring 2022 once the office on site is fully built.

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 2.09.23 PM.png

I wonder why Phase 3 was submitted before Phase 2... Doesn't really make sense.
Phases will typically be numbered when a master plan is created, but so much can happen along the way to implementing the phases, that developers can decide on doing things in a different order but not want to change the numbering as they'd be forever clarifying "old phase two" or "new phase two" etc.

Back