I just going to leave me opinion here about the "consultations" which to some people look like a sham, but are exactly what theyre meant for.

Like a new transit line, "consultation" shouldnt mean whether you were consulted on whether it gets built.
Consultation, to me, means that you get your say in HOW its built. not if its built
That also doesnt mean they have to obey whatever you said, They rightfully should be able to say no thats not possible, or we shouldnt do that.

With that said, Therme and Ford are doing exactly that, They changed the beach type from sand to rock according to feedback. I didnt really look too in depth through the environmental report on the east side of the island, but it looks pretty cool with lots of consultation on that

I just going to leave me opinion here about the "consultations" which to some people look like a sham, but are exactly what theyre meant for.

Like a new transit line, "consultation" shouldnt mean whether you were consulted on whether it gets built.
Consultation, to me, means that you get your say in HOW its built. not if its built
That also doesnt mean they have to obey whatever you said, They rightfully should be able to say no thats not possible, or we shouldnt do that.

With that said, Therme and Ford are doing exactly that, They changed the beach type from sand to rock according to feedback. I didnt really look too in depth through the environmental report on the east side of the island, but it looks pretty cool with lots of consultation on that
They have also already indicated they'll be changing the bridge design as no one liked how opaque it was before (the change rooms were on the bridge). I look forward to seeing the new renders.

Why did they change from sand to rock?

because apperently thats what people said when consultations happened. theres a big swimmer group that routinely goes there and organizes events so they made noise to make it a rock beach
I’d‘ve thought swimmers of all people would prefer sand to rock? :-/

because apperently thats what people said when consultations happened. theres a big swimmer group that routinely goes there and organizes events so they made noise to make it a rock beach
Did they change it all to rock? I thought the north side was to be stepped rocks, but the new west beach would be sand.

Did they change it all to rock? I thought the north side was to be stepped rocks, but the new west beach would be sand.
To be clear the beach on the north side will be moved to the west side. The north side will be stepped rocks like a seawall.
Im pretty sure this is an image from like 2021 before they changed the beach to rock
ontario-place-renderings-1-6360765-1681846814804.jpg

...the thing is this wouldn't be so bad if this where all a public greenhouse and bird atrium that's access comes with the cost of entering OP. Instead, it's a glass enclosed pigs trough that takes up absurd amount of public real estate. /sigh

...the thing is this wouldn't be so bad if this where all a public greenhouse and bird atrium that's access comes with the cost of entering OP. Instead, it's a glass enclosed pigs trough that takes up absurd amount of public real estate. /sigh
hyperbole: : extravagant exaggeration (such as "mile-high ice-cream cones")

Back