Does the parade has a ground level retail?

I don't believe retail is planned for the ground floor ~ I 'suspect' there will be town villa's on the first 2 floors similar to what was done at Luna ...

An overview of Cityplace with Parade rising:

3796382128_b78871163a_b.jpg

Northern Linear Park Paving, August 6

They paved the section of the access road and Northern Linear Park trail behind (north of) Luna on August 6:

Park:

Road:

Some interesting piles of lighting fixtures in the Northern Linear Park. Will they be for the Park, or just the buildings?

does anyone know if city place started to sell phase 2 of parade

Yes, since last year for both Courtyard and Park Collection of Parade 2 and since 2007 for Grand Parade 2. AFAIK The bottom of Tower 2 and Midrise 2 haven't been released yet.

Did anyone tell you that Parade 2 is not yet selling units?

I think dkan 'may have' wanted to say ...

I was at the sales centre 3 weeks ago, they said they are not selling phase 2 yet. I remember late last year they even had a model unit. You can go to the back of the sales centre now where they have the model unit.

dkhan ... please pardon my editing ~ :)

I could be wrong, but I think dkhan was trying to say that they even had a model for phase II at the back of the sales centre, which you can no longer gain access to.

I was at the sales centre 3 weeks ago. they said they are not selling phase 2 yet. i remember late last year they were even had a model unit. now you cant go to the back of the sales centre where they had the model unit

No Comprende.:confused:

really? Just add some periods and you're set.

I was told by the VP of development at Concord-Adex that Parade 2 will be at ground level by June.

Back