I'm confused, is there still a bridge or did they get rid of that ? I can't see where the bridge would possibly attach to on the building just to the east.

I'm confused, is there still a bridge or did they get rid of that ? I can't see where the bridge would possibly attach to on the building just to the east.

It's definitely coming. They couldn't have left a hole the size of the bridge open in the east tower while they finished its sibling to the west. You can see that the spandrel layout is slightly different at the point of connection - these will be removed when the time comes and the bridge will be affixed in their place.

Dome? Where do you see a dome in the renderings or the developer's model?

This is just a terminological miscommunication. There is no dome planned but a mechanical hat is definitely being constructed on top.

Parade has definitely topped off. Now they're just finishing the mechanicals I suppose. And we'll see what colour roof it gets.

IMG_1126.jpg

How many units have CityPlace already built? And how many more? Every time I pass by that place, it looks more and more like a separate city from Toronto.

How could anyone not love Luna!, really one of the best **glass** Towers to go up in Toronto over the last 5 or 6 years. From the second floor up at least.

Back