November 13

Attachments

• DSC01809.jpg
    DSC01809.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 301
I wouldn't say that I particularly like the exterior colours, per se, but I wouldn't have minded if Tridel had used some colour like this at their NYCC projects such as the Avondale, Avonshire and Triomphe.

All indications are that the Parc Nuvo will be some variation of grey spandrels so each phase will have a different colour theme. I believe the early renders for Nuvo 1 showed either grey or brown (like the Essex buildings) but they later went with blue.

I'm not an expert but it looks like this building is going to have an external crane! It isn't actually situated within the building superstructure. Can anyone confirm or deny? I'll try to get a pic later.

I'm not an expert but it looks like this building is going to have an external crane! It isn't actually situated within the building superstructure. Can anyone confirm or deny? I'll try to get a pic later.

Here is my photo shot Feb 25 and look at the others as it shows the crane external.
5474202627_81784f9591_b.jpg

Thanks drum118, do you know why they're going with an external crane for this project? I mean, they could've placed the crane within the structure and that would've been cheaper right?

I think with such a slim tower and the shape of the site, this was the most logical option. This thing should really rise quickly over the spring/summer.

Attachments

• DSC02062.jpg
    DSC02062.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 298
  • DSC02063.jpg
    DSC02063.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 295
Thanks drum118, do you know why they're going with an external crane for this project? I mean, they could've placed the crane within the structure and that would've been cheaper right?
The crane is going to be relocated in the building near the elevator shelfs very soon.

Back