News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Ramsden Park - July 31-09

A polite, mature park located on the west side of Yonge across from the Rosedale station. The park connects in with Aura Lee Park which extends over to Avenue Road, not pictured here.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Paul Kane Parkette - June 4, 2009

A small parkette in front of Paul Kane House located on the north side of Wellesley Street East, half way between Yonge & Church. Well used with very well maintained gardens and grass areas from spring until late fall. The perennial gardens evolve and change colours almost weekly creating a regular interest in the area when walking by. The annuals along the sidewalk and in the sidewalk community garden are also changed out two, sometimes three times a season - again, keeping a strong visual interest in the parkette for both visitors and area residents on their way to and from the subway each day.

Coronation Park - July 20, 2009

Coronation Park is located south of Lakeshore Blvd. on the lake between the east end of Ontario Place and Tip Top Tailors.

Pano south of Coronation Park

Little Norway Park - July 20, 2009

This is the last Parks post until next summer!

Little Norway park is located on the lakeshore south of Queen's Quay between Bathurst and Little Norway Cresc. This is a great little park with a baseball diamond and some great walking areas tucked away from view. Cool neighbourhood too.

Didn't know where to put them, so why not here? The cherry blossoms are out in High Park:

4536919236_852cc10592_b.jpg

4536285043_85efbf6e42_b.jpg

4536918898_e7186d285b_b.jpg

4536284775_d4928d70a9_b.jpg

4536284585_e62a700f65_b.jpg

4536917796_f694c521be_b.jpg

Last edited:
Not really a park, but another great display of cherry blossoms behind building 1 at CAMH (1001 Queen W.)

Construction of the Aga Khan Park has started. See foundation ceremony pictures and a few more renderings here and here.

Prior post on the park here.

June Callwood Park

Does anyone know when June Callwood park is slated for construction? I hope it's soon.

Rosetta McClain Gardens is a favourite of mine. Technically not a park, but one of the city's least populated, beautiful, contemplative quiet spots.

I really appreciated when making parks so wonderful, i like parks because in it i can be more relax.

Cant find the article - G&M last Saturday - but there is an exciting proposal to completely redesign the Metro Hall Square Park. Its become much more intruiging since the Ritz and Dexia towers were completed.

Also, the College Park 'park' should be rethought once Aura is done. Great potential there.

Back