Absolute is 56 and 50 storeys.
Do these people not do any fact finding before writing?

And I'm a bit surprised they released both towers already for this. The other one is 45 storeys? Wow!

The Residences is Tower One and The Grand Residences is Tower Two? That's pretty cool. Hope to see these rise soon!

Shame the website hasn't been updated yet. It still says "Coming Soon"

I believe it hasn't been updated yet, because the public onsale hasn't happened yet.

Also this is block 8, so there is another tower which will be on this property according to the city plan.

well, this is certainly a surprise...there has been a lot of activity at the Amacon sales office, pretty much every day..but I don't know if it is agents bringing in their deposit cheques, or if it is still construction workers finishing off the interior.

It will be interesting to get the numbers on the actual sales at the two towers...good for Amacon!

Grand Residences

grandresidenceswk1.jpg

They are a bit high, for podiums. Having said that, they will outline the street nicely. We need decent retailing on the ground level, not yet more dental offices and the like.

They're beauts they are. I remember first reading about his project three years ago and it's nice to see that it has finally come to reality. Hopefully they don't cheap out on the fixings or else it will be a major let down. Hopefully we'll get a landmark tower somewhere in here, but so far they're doing better than most of the stuff being pushed in most of the GTA.

Hope they don't follow the Tridel method of naming or else we might have to be living with Ultra Residences, Supreme Residences, Magnificant Residences...

The podiums are mindblowingly awesome on this project.

VERY sexy and modernist. Will look good for years to come. And best of all, there should be some serious streetwalls(!!!) forming, probably even enough to make Cityplace look like noooothing ;)

*(And I like Cityplace, so don't start a bashing contest.)

Hope they don't follow the Tridel method of naming or else we might have to be living with Ultra Residences, Supreme Residences, Magnificant Residences...

It's Magnificent! It's Supreme! It's even Mediocre!

The Parkside Village website (lifeatparkside.com) has been minorly update, with a picture of The Grand Residences. It's the same rendering already posted though.

It's Magnificent! It's Supreme! It's even Mediocre!

I must say I do find it amusing should this naming strategy be used ... jokes~ :D

Back