Hello,
was wondering if anyone has the 3d model of the building from front, back and sides. Please share.
I live in one of the buildings(the platinum) behind the Pearl, would like to see how it looks like, especially at the back, after completed. Thanks.
Hope this helps!
viewSupportingDoc - 2019-12-05T084108.133-1.jpg
viewSupportingDoc - 2019-12-05T084108.133-2.jpg
viewSupportingDoc - 2019-12-05T084108.133-3.jpg
viewSupportingDoc - 2019-12-05T084108.133-4.jpg

Hello,
was wondering if anyone has the 3d model of the building from front, back and sides. Please share.
I live in one of the buildings(the platinum) behind the Pearl, would like to see how it looks like, especially at the back, after completed. Thanks.

Wow, you condo folks spoiled by your concierge really expect to be spoon-fed! I already posted the Sales model on this thread a few years ago and just 2 posts prior to that, PMT posted the 3D models.

Here's what Pearl Place looks like from the back,.... what you'll see from your Platinum condos
IMG_9217.JPG

IMG_9220.JPG

Note: Note: What appears to be a white paved Open Space above - isn't - it's the Royal Canadian Legion Hall at 66 Spring Garden Ave that will remain - so that'll give you a reference to were exactly the building will be built.

Also the driveway landscape displayed isn't carved in stone,... Conservatory Group want to share driveway with Platinum - which they could have done if Conservatory Group had proposed/built both Platinum towers and Pearl Place at the same time! But since they're now considered separate projects & ownership now (condo vs developer), City says each must have separate driveways,....

Back