I walked by today and they've started putting up some cladding on the northeast end of the mezzanine. It looks like a grey bluish glass with frosted panels of a light grey.

Last edited:
pearsm22.jpg

Attachments

• pearsm22.jpg
    pearsm22.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,516
27 May 2014: All the reasons not to buy at a P+S/IBI window-dressed project:
p7o1vYd.jpg

IrCvCfE.jpg

EoQVbUM.jpg

Or maybe you're a fan of tired-looking window wall and every shade of grey except the cool one: gunmetal grey?
o0t5P6y.jpg

lB0fJKs.jpg

Grey on the Avenue--perfect for the old folks?

Looks dated already.

I live around the corner, and walk past daily, to and from work. The only thing Pears has going for it is that it has something uglier right behind it.

Funny how that ugly shade of grey spandrel, was found nowhere in their original renderings. That is so unfortunate!

Right and as much as folks go on about how inaccurate renderings, I actually find many (ignoring the background) fairly indicative of what to expect, even 300 Front ! Take a look, a lot of the close up renderings look a lot like what we got.

I'd have been surprised if this project didn't feature ugly spandrel. It's a Page+Steele.

A little patience is in order as the white steel frames aren't up yet. That's the visual element meant to catch the eye here. The grey you're talking about will be the backdrop.

Last edited:

Back