Question (back on topic) regarding the history of this site: I pulled the records and apparently Whitecastle bought this property in March 2011 for a song ($12 million). Whitecastle is Diamondcorp, but I had no idea that Diamondcorp was part of this project.

As an added twist, the President of the purchasing entity (Adelaide-Peter Residences Inc.) is named Peter Hoffman - and his mailing address is Whitecastle/Diamondcorp's office. Perhaps Peter Hoffman is the father of Andrew Hoffman at CentreCourt? I'm thinking maybe Andrew's dad bought the site to help his son with his first project.

If anyone has some intel on this it would be appreciated. Thanks.

^That's all very strange. Where are you getting Whitecastle/Diamondcorp from? CentreCourt is the only developer I have seen attached to this project.

April 03
6930996454_983a828d2f_b.jpg

7077073133_f29341edd7_b.jpg

7077072009_056727857d_b.jpg

6930970608_c030c0bb05_b.jpg

^That's all very strange. Where are you getting Whitecastle/Diamondcorp from? CentreCourt is the only developer I have seen attached to this project.

Land Registry. the owner is ADELAIDE-PETER RESIDENCES INC. which is a Diamondcorp. controlled party. does anybody have some additional intel on this? b/c i too had only associated centrecorp with this site up until i discovered the Diamondcorp news via the ownership entity that holds the property.

DiamondCorp has a private 75 mil fund that invests in land developments.
Mail address on this Adelaide-Peter Residences Inc goes to DiamondCorp's address.
What I'm assuming is they are equity partners and Centrecourt is the front company/day-to-day operations and DiamondCorp is more of an investment. -- What makes this different than most of their investments is that they co-invested at the same time rather than DiamondCorp flipping the property over to Centrecourt After.

Not much to say about a hole in the ground....so here is another picture of a hole in the ground!

6CYju.jpg

Sept 21:
Looks like they are all ready for the crane to go up tomorrow

i8eZr.jpg

fHeiB.jpg

Back