Stunning! Toronto seems to be growing up architecturally. It's been a long time coming.

R8DtXK0.jpg

I drove by this building on the weekend and it it looking great, the red is really eye catching in a good way.

This one is worth getting excited about. The cladding is high quality and this is becoming a real landmark and a stunning addition to the Entertainment District. Hoping that Gloss won't take away from Picasso.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 979
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 980
Last edited:
I love it. But I wonder if residents will like that bright red as part of their living space (even though the balcony is legally common space). No one paints their walls that colour.

I love it. But I wonder if residents will like that bright red as part of their living space (even though the balcony is legally common space). No one paints their walls that colour.

I would hope that any reservations about the balcony colour would be outweighed by the prestige of living in a local landmark.

No one paints their walls that colour.

Some people definitely paint their walls red, I imagine the type of person afraid of colour would not be interested in living in a building like this though.
I honestly hope they use a lot of red, at least as much as on their model. I would be delighted if they added more. If smart house uses the same red it will be very exciting, Queen west deserves it.

Ya, pretty sure that those who purchased here looked up at the model or renderings at some point while signing their massive documents and handing over rather large deposits and realized if their unit looked out to bright red or not. But some people are crazy and they may not have...

Back