This would be perfect for me. I"m not really a fan of wind-swept balconies. This feels like an outdoor room.

I love the outdoor room idea, it would be great if it had sliding glass doors/windows so you could open/close it when you wanted it warmer or cooler.

I'm personally not a fan. Makes the unit dark with limited views and would get worse in the winter season. I like the idea of being fully outside when on the balcony, this feels rather claustrophobic.
I could understand this would be good for those who are afraid of heights. On the plus side it feels very private and you are not that exposed. It sort of has a feeling of being on a deck of a ship.

As with the above, not a fan of the balconies. If you're a smoker and want to smoke on the balcony, wouldn't this insulate the stale smell of cigarettes over time?

June 11:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4688.jpg
    IMG_4688.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 1,167
Love that perspective of it; it looks just as great (and simultaneously imposing) as the renderings convinced me it would look. When detailing his design, Teeple made a lot of the right choices so that it looks as cohesive as possible. With a design like this one, it could have ended up looking very messy had the small details not been considered carefully. Big respect to Teeple for doing something different but also doing a good job of it.

Is it me or are some toronto streets with all this construction are getting more cozy and intimate? I like it.

This building standing alone with beautiful bold white cladding windows with little bit red wall and refuse to join other grey buildings that surrounded its neighboring area..well done building

Back