^ Well, if SITQ ever builds that 40-50 storey office building at 45 Bay (the same size as BA?), it will have a big brother to watch over it.

A really cool urbandreamer idea (#743): plant some flowers and greenery on the train shed roof! Then, take some random railway cars, fill them with dirt and plant flowers, trees and hedges in the dirt-filled railway cars: roll them slowly around the railway yard and call it "art on rails." Hey, Toronto the ugly get your act together!

its true, that roof looks even worse when its surrounded by brand new shiny buildings! They cant ignore it much longer, especially with all the tourists in the CN Tower getting a birds eye view.

its true, that roof looks even worse when its surrounded by brand new shiny buildings! They cant ignore it much longer, especially with all the tourists in the CN Tower getting a birds eye view.

Hell, even if they promise to paint it white or tan once every year I'd be happy. I'm all for the idea of a green roof and can't wait until that glass-ceiling renovation eats away at 1/4 of the monstrosity.

Hell, even if they promise to paint it white or tan once every year I'd be happy. I'm all for the idea of a green roof and can't wait until that glass-ceiling renovation eats away at 1/4 of the monstrosity.

If they get the idea of painting it, I hope they won't realize the advertising potential. KFC, for instance, has a giant logo in the desert which would get more visibility painted on that roof.

The fourth tower is going on the south west corner of the property. Right where one of the crane's is currently sitting

Update from yesterday.

img5025jf3.jpg

Back