Thanks for the insider pix!

What's the square footage? 3 bed and 2 bath? What floor? The closet corridor to the bathroom is quite quirky. Kitchen finishes look nice though, upgrades?

The master bedroom looks ridiculously small! Otherwise, the unit looks alright. Nothing really unique or special about the interior.

May 8

IMG_may=09-09-0074.JPG

IMG_may=09-09-0075.JPG

IMG_may=09-09-0080.JPG

IMG_may=09-09-0096.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
TOboy.... 1409sq', we joined 2505 and 2504 with 4'wide arch between the 2504 kitchen and 2505 entry way. This gives us 3 beds, 3 full baths, family room and living/dining room, we didn't ask for any upgrades, except my wife wanted/insisted on a large walk-in shower in the master bath, which as Kristopher has implied, makes the master bedroom ridiculously small (10'x10').

Just a minor quibble, but Success is 54 floors(not including the mech) and not 53 - the trend title should be changed.

Vegeta - why are you sure of that? Elevator buttons? Is there a 13th floor? More detailed info please.

thanks for sharing these photos Michael62, Success looks great inside ... I hope Success2 goes forward soon to complete the complex

and my confidence in Pinnacle continues, following Bellagio on Bloor :)

How many floors in Success1 ?

Just a minor quibble, but Success is 54 floors(not including the mech) and not 53 - the trend title should be changed.
Vegeta - why are you sure of that? Elevator buttons? Is there a 13th floor? More detailed info please.

based on reviewing these photos in conjunction, I in fact count 54 floors in Success1

I counted 54 too. Thats good, who doesn't like extra hight, i know i do :D

It's 53. 54 if you include the mechanical floor. (and I don't mean the elevator overrun)

Was at the base of the building the other day; counted 54 floors (did this several times) from the north side to the top penthouse floor, just underneath the inlet, NOT including the mech.

The discrepancy might be due to the parking garage. It accounts for 4 floors on the north side however it might not be lined up with the lobby and residential levels on the south side.

Last edited:
IIRC, The so called 54th floor present on the northwest corner directly under the concrete overhang is part of the mechanical area. The concrete box above is strictly the elevator core overrun.

Floor count and story count is two different things, if you ask me.

If a building is 50 floors but skips the 13th floor, it is 49 stories, even though it has 50 floors.

Why don't we just ask someone who has moved in, like Michael62? How many floor elevator buttons, and does it include 13, 4, 14, etc.?

Good question but there's a little problem, there are two separate sets of elevators, the Tower suites access floors 1 to 33 only and the Palatial Suites access floors 34 and up. I'm a lowly Tower person, we have our own entry and consierge, the palatial people have a separate entry, consierge and set of elevators. They didn't skip any floors because of superstition. I also know that the top five floors are penthouse suites, some have 4 suites per floor, some have 2 suites per floor and the top floor was marketed as an entire floor, 8000sq' There are 5 floors of underground parking, the first two floors are for public parking and ACC events. It's funny to watch the parking prices change depending on the event at ACC. Hockey games are $25, Raptors $15, during concerts, it ranges from $5 to $25, and seems depends on who is playing. I'm supposed to take possession on Friday so then I'll ask someone about the total floor count.

Back