October 14 2009 update

Pinnacle Centre complex viewed from the Royal York Hotel
Click to Enlarge

I've walked by this complex a number of times without even realizing the fountain was functioning.

mtloct1509004.jpg

By torontovibe, shot with DSC-N1 at 2009-10-15

From what I heard the 4th building was going up in late 2008 based on Speculation alone!!!

First time I know a Condo tower went up before they even started sales.

They even jumped the gun for the first Success tower which still had a few units unsold.

So likely they will build this tower sell the remaining units and then start a new launch for a 4th tower.

They could do well, cheap units (under 200K)...

I'm surprised they stopped sales for it. Or did they?

Edit: Nevermind, according to their website, they are still selling it.

Last edited:
Now that the economy is on the rebound, i wonder if the 4th tower is in the works.:confused:

Be sure of it. With a promotional push to boost sales next spring I'll bet Success 2 will be an active site again by late summer or early fall. And all hail more green glory along our waterfront.

November 1 Pictures

1. There is now a Second Cup in the podium at Bay St and Lake Shore Blvd. It is a very lonely little store right now, but hopefully in time it will be joined by others as the other area parking lots get developed.

PS I had to walk by the ACC while a game was getting out to get there, and I nearly gagged to death on the disgusting cigarette fumes from all the smokers milling about after the game, so I hope everyone appreciates the picture!

4066283734_81b4c03803_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41002894@N07/4066283734/

2. Is this new glazing on the south side of the stump for Success II along Harbour Street? It would be nice if they at least cleaned the lot up a bit while waiting to resume.
4065533807_4976635d6e_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41002894@N07/4065533807/

Last edited:
So is there any way to determine the true height of this tower? Would it be listed in city documents?

I've walked by this complex a number of times without even realizing the fountain was functioning.

mtloct1509004.jpg

By torontovibe, shot with DSC-N1 at 2009-10-15

Got back from the sales centre. I think it's great the courtyard looks like the brochure pictures (unlike Cityplace where it was completely different). Here's some photos of the updated scale model to compare:

pinnacle_success_scalemodel3.jpg

pinnacle_success_scalemodel2.jpg

pinnacle_success_scalemodel1.jpg

I did a virtual tour too. (I'm not Flat Fee Anthony, just the guy he hired to shoot the VR tour to post on his site):

Pinnacle Centre Virtual Tour

Don't want to piss anyone off again, so I've posted the pricelist in the real estate section: pinnacle success tower pricelist

Back