I believe phase 2 of Grand Park will be going there.

Ah, but I don't see where they would move the sales centre. There is a building permit for converting 3 bedrooms to 2 bedrooms but still pretty strange since all the signage and any indication of a sales centre has been removed.

They may have sold enough units to start construction. Not sure how sales have been but they closed recently. They could also move a sales office to the main level of Grand Park 1. I'm sure someone will post something soon. :D
Ah, but I don't see where they would move the sales centre. There is a building permit for converting 3 bedrooms to 2 bedrooms but still pretty strange since all the signage and any indication of a sales centre has been removed.

They may have sold enough units to start construction. Not sure how sales have been but they closed recently. They could also move a sales office to the main level of Grand Park 1. I'm sure someone will post something soon. :D

Makes sense! I wonder how many sales they've made thus far for phase 2. Like how many are required?

I'm not sure anyone will post to this thread anytime soon. Doesn't seem like there's much interest for this building

Last edited:
The "H" Holding Symbol is proposed to be removed for Phase 2 and a change to title.

4 story podium with 48 floors 3975 Grand Park Drive and 565 Webb Drive Pinnacle International (Grand Park)Land Ltd.

Nice to see a taller tower there and hope more to the east area.

Since this now a separate project, a new thread for it.

The "H" Holding Symbol is proposed to be removed for Phase 2 and a change to title.

4 story podium with 48 floors 3975 Grand Park Drive and 565 Webb Drive Pinnacle International (Grand Park)Land Ltd.

What does that mean? I am fairly new here

Yes, phase 2 was increased to 48 storeys...and drum, I think your request for a separate thread is a good one..... :)

What does that mean? I am fairly new here
Until the "H" holding on a site is remove, you can't build on it.

"Notwithstanding any other provision of this By-Law, where the zone designation includes an ‘H’ Holding symbol prefix, no person shall use such lands or erect any building or structure for any purpose, except in accordance with the following permitted uses and regulations"

Until the "H" holding on a site is remove, you can't build on it.

"Notwithstanding any other provision of this By-Law, where the zone designation includes an ‘H’ Holding symbol prefix, no person shall use such lands or erect any building or structure for any purpose, except in accordance with the following permitted uses and regulations"

Thank you for the explanation.

The models for both building have since been added.
DSC01975_zpsb28c7167.jpg

DSC01976_zpseeadb969.jpg

DSC01982_zps6d0a28b9.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01975_zpsb28c7167.jpg
    DSC01975_zpsb28c7167.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 815
  • DSC01976_zpseeadb969.jpg
    DSC01976_zpseeadb969.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 854
  • DSC01982_zps6d0a28b9.jpg
    DSC01982_zps6d0a28b9.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,634
With that huge unused, barren piece of land between Burnhamthorpe and Webb Drive to the left, and those long featureless back yards facing the road on the north side, that is one depressing stretch of Burnhamthorpe. No idea who owns the land on the south side, and haven't researched what's planned for it, but here's hoping that it does something significant to address the sterility of that block in the future.

With that huge unused, barren piece of land between Burnhamthorpe and Webb Drive to the left, and those long featureless back yards facing the road on the north side, that is one depressing stretch of Burnhamthorpe. No idea who owns the land on the south side, and haven't researched what's planned for it, but here's hoping that it does something significant to address the sterility of that block in the future.

If I am not mistaken, Rogers Communication owns that land.

If I am not mistaken, Rogers Communication owns that land.

That's what I heard too...

Here's another pic of the Grand Park 2 site - the sales office is gone, and shoring rig on site...

img_0011.jpg

Attachments

• img_0011.jpg
    img_0011.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 565

Back