27 April 2013:

rps20130428111221440.jpg

rps20130428111312897.jpg

rps20130428111411586.jpg

cladding looks good. Even when Pontarini gets paired with a cappy developer, he still manages to turn out half decent stuff, even if it is a bit disappointing to it's original incarnation.

Is that curtain wall I spy with my little eye? 2nd photo from UD, above 'presentation centre' wording...

cladding looks good. Even when Pontarini gets paired with a cappy developer, he still manages to turn out half decent stuff, even if it is a bit disappointing to it's original incarnation.

*they

Is that curtain wall I spy with my little eye? 2nd photo from UD, above 'presentation centre' wording...

Sure is!

Do you know if the curtain wall is going to go the entire way up the building? North and East facade only?

Looks like hybrid wall that a lot of the big industry players have been working on pushing (to compete with the crappier window walls). Lately, I've been seeing it pop up here and there. Delta at Southcore uses a hybrid system, for example.

Reminds me of the Fashion House cladding, though slightly less refined. Can't wait to see more :)

Yeah, I was gonna say. I could do without that parking lot there--in fact, don't even really recognize where it is...

Back