IMG_0804.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0802.jpg
    IMG_0802.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 973
  • IMG_0804.jpg
    IMG_0804.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 974
The west elevation looks particularly bad the way they have allowed the mechanical penthouse to protrude beyond the roof line along the western building edge. Will anything be done to contain this feature within the building envelope? It reminds me a bit of what happened to M5V Life. It just sticks out like a sore thumb.

The west elevation looks particularly bad the way they have allowed the mechanical penthouse to protrude beyond the roof line along the western building edge. Will anything be done to contain this feature within the building envelope? It reminds me a bit of what happened to M5V Life. It just sticks out like a sore thumb.

The roof's not finished. There's still a sloped parapet to be built:

urbantoronto-4508-13478.jpg

By: Doug Convoy at UrbanToronto

Yeah... but that is the east elevation, not the west elevation. Take a look at it from Spadina.

Yes it is three sided, but the western-most side terminates in the centre of the building. It does not appear to extend to the west elevation. The concrete mechanical penthouse exists outside of this metal frame. Anyway, I'm just concerned because it looks quite terrible from the ground.

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3587.jpg
    IMG_3587.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,378
  • IMG_3589.jpg
    IMG_3589.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,374

Back