$619k for a 518sf 1 bed.. holy crap. That's what, a $2,500 mortgage payment? Plus condo fees and property taxes? Are these things going to rent for $3k a month or something?

Last edited:
Those prices are very expensive, this isn't even for the two nicer towers. Just a generic box. How can they justify someone spending $700,000 on a 1 bedroom? Plus maintenance fees which Im sure will be $500/month , people will be shelling out 3000k per month with mortgage, maintenance, and utilities. That is insane. Personally I'd rather be over at The One for $1,000,000 before I blow 750k here.

My gut tells me this will be a very long process with prices like that.

There is no way 307m is that high compared to the CN Tower. The main pod is 350m high.
The rendering looks right to me. 1 Yonge is much closer to the vantage point than the CN Tower is, so perspective covers it.

In Vancouver a developer just bought a White Spot restaurant downtown with its small parking lot for $245 million. It will be 35 stories with 500 sq foot bachelors starting at $1.6 million and needless to say hardly anyone will live in it.

In Vancouver $600k is subsidized rent.

Last edited:
In Vancouver a developer just bought a White Spot restaurant downtown with its small parking lot for 4245 million. It will be 35 stories with 500 sq foot bachelors starting at $1.6 million and needless to say hardly anyone will live in it.

In Vancouver $600k is subsidized rent.

Im assuming you forgot a decimal point. If not, prices in Van have become truly insane.

Those prices per unit look high to me today. But, consider 3 or 4 years to completion and occupancy, and add 3% or 4% per year, it might be inline.

Proof will be in the take rate in the sales pavilion.

$619k for a 518sf 1 bed.. holy crap.

I'd say. My current home is just about ~20sqft smaller and I can't imagine paying near that much for a space of this size. Not even if I had the money.
It's comforting to know that I'll never be able to afford to buy somewhere where I would want to. Makes decision making a lot easier.

Hi everyone, I am glad to see the beginning of the sales finally.
The prices are quite high,but i think the condos will sell fast.
To show my joy, i made 2 other renders of Pinnacle One Yonge.

1- With CIBC Square and 30 Bay. We are 5-6 years in the future.
I took a screeshot photo from the Pinnacle commercial and edited it .

1 yonge bay park.png

2- A view from Gardiner that will be transformed very soon. We are 2 years and half in the future. (This scenario is more closer to the actual reality)
Honestly CIBC Square 1 and Prestige will really help the skyline .

1 yonge effect1.jpg

Attachments

• 1 yonge bay park.png
    1 yonge bay park.png
    782.9 KB · Views: 1,064
  • 1 yonge effect1.jpg
    1 yonge effect1.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 605
This is off topic but the first picture above this post shows the twin CIBC tower's windows glazed in a more rich tan colour instead of blue. Is there a change in the glazed windows ? Because it really blends in well with the logo and adds a different colour to the blue Toronto skyline !

Back