For such an ambitious project, Pinnacle is a joke for choosing to cheap out so much.

Why even bother choosing HP as the architect, when you're just going to choose the cheapest materials possible and make this project look like trash.

Anyways I give up on our waterfront, 85% of what we see is just cheap non-sense. This city, nor our developers have no ambition to make it look outstanding, so why even care anymore.

That's just shocking. I'd honestly thought Pinnacle would be looking to better themselves with a landmark project. Very disappointing.

Goodness, are we going to get all 307 metres of this!? /bleh

Thankfully, this will be mostly hidden down in the canyon bottom once everything gets built out. Hopefully the spandrel/mullion treatment doesn't re-appear in phases two through 5. It definitely won't in the office component of the project.

Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to me mad about here? I walked by this and the glass (while not curtain wall) is a deep and reflective blue that looks quite sharp, particularly with the dark grey mullion/frames. Looking at it I actually marvelled at how there appeared to be no spandrel at all - though that may have just been due to the reflectiveness, as the pictures somewhat make it look like there's spandrel (though even if it is, its colour matches remarkably well with the glass).

You can't trust this developer quantity over quality ! At least they have dark trim around the windows. Come on company prove me wrong !!

Back