Soon this parking lot will be developed:
IMG_6736.JPG

IMG_6684.PNG

IMG_6685.PNG IMG_6687.PNG IMG_6686.PNG

Actually, there was an Active Green+Ross attached to the front of Sears and that's what's being torn down there. Sears is the mall bit that's still very much there.
Recognizing that not everyone would have known that, I stand by the joke, despite being forced to explain it.

View attachment 248999
oh I got the joke, and I returned with a joke that obviously didn't work (sears = burns or scorches, referring to the demolitions)

I saw this posted this week at the northern section of Torgan Group's Promenade Mews. 2 towers of 28 and 30 stories sitting atop 2 story commercial/office podium. Part of 7 towers planned on the site and among 27 towers that could one day populate this Promenade mall block
7700 bathurst.jpg

I just noticed that sign too and was wondering if it had been there the whole time.
I think that the Phase 1 aspect must be new.
I don't know how they've modified things, if at all, since the initial proposal but putting 7 stories where they're talking about is pretty crazy to me; and I'm someone fully supportive of intensifying this site.

For anyone who doesn't know, these 2 towers would be joined by FIVE others on this site, north of the mall, proper.

1598275046430.png

Back