IMG_1424.jpeg

Boo, there goes one of the coolest lofts in Toronto, the Richard Bigley Lofts. I hope it isn't deleted for self-promo, but I have a pretty good write-up about 98 Queen East and its history.

I always wanted to see one of those units... never did and I guess I never will :(

Boo, there goes one of the coolest lofts in Toronto, the Richard Bigley Lofts. I hope it isn't deleted for self-promo, but I have a pretty good write-up about 98 Queen East and its history.

I always wanted to see one of those units... never did and I guess I never will :(
Great piece, thanks for sharing. Makes it even more depressing that the Bigley Bldg was reduced to a mere facade. Also the Market Galleria Condos mentioned in that article- had no idea that beautiful space existed behind a rather unassuming facade.

Great piece, thanks for sharing. Makes it even more depressing that the Bigley Bldg was reduced to a mere facade. Also the Market Galleria Condos mentioned in that article- had no idea that beautiful space existed behind a rather unassuming facade.
Very cool, thanks for sharing, but Market Galleria / 71 Front Street East was Moriyama Teshima, not Zeidler. I've always been in love with that atrium and the brick-faced balconies on the south side facing The Esplanade.

Back