Taken today.

RCMI-16-05-2012-2.jpg

RCMI-16-05-2012-1.jpg

RCMI-16-05-2012-3.jpg

How nervous (/skilled) must that crane operator be every day thinking about how the smallest mistake means plowing through one of two very close office buildings.

Ha Ha. You know what, I think they have to be very careful of the office building to the north. Imagine if a crane came flying through the building: $$$ Lawsuit.

There is word that the 5 levels of above ground construction and the underground parking that have been "completed" to-date, will soon be declared a heritage property in its own right..

Ha Ha. You know what, I think they have to be very careful of the office building to the north. Imagine if a crane came flying through the building: $$$ Lawsuit.

The one to the south has the minstry of Labour in it so the investigation would be convenient.

the dig up and foundation for this came pretty quick but since.............................

I can't wait to see the first cladding in 2134.

I know you're joking, but to be serious: that a building this tall, with such a small footprint, jammed between two other high-rises, is even getting built is a feat of great planning and engineering.

There must be some other towers being built in Toronto for you to marvel at. Oh wait, there's thousands.

Theatre Park broke ground over a year (January 2012) after RCMI (November 2010, after demo completed), on a tighter site, is a taller building, and I wouldn't be surprised if its future residents move in first.

Theatre Park broke ground over a year (January 2012) after RCMI (November 2010, after demo completed), on a tighter site, is a taller building, and I wouldn't be surprised if its future residents move in first.

Yea but the buildings surrounding Theatre Park are both below 7 stories, whereas with RCMI they're both high rise office towers. Once Theatre Park gets above the 7 stories it has a lot more freedom than RCMI will even after 20 stories.

Nice shots, Jason! that's a bit of history in the making, eh?

Back