3388439555_d74efac3dd_b.jpg

That side of The Ritz reminds me of the old 7 WTC

I'm looking forward to seeing more...but so far the beige precast does nothing for me.

I've seen a few renderings of the interiors and they're hideous. Like visiting rich Aunt Mertle's house.

Thanks for the update drum, we can never get enough updates of the Ritz, so much is happening there. I would also like to see what happens when they get the forms to the slant as well.

I've seen a few renderings of the interiors and they're hideous. Like visiting rich Aunt Mertle's house.

Are you kidding?! Look at that chandelier!! The lobby is amazing! Ok, minus the blue carpet. And the room looks good too, the carpet there is hedious.

My guess is we'll be seeing the slant starting on the next floor.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be another debacle like RBC where we were expecting a slant but it never came. So far, every week we're like "I'm sure the slant will start on the next level", but it never comes....

I hope this doesn't turn out to be another debacle like RBC where we were expecting a slant but it never came. So far, every week we're like "I'm sure the slant will start on the next level", but it never comes....

Well some people have said that. Anyone who's seen renders knows that it doesn't start until about halfway up the building almost.

Back