edited

Im speculating again here. the blank wall on the backside base of the building, im sure if the developer and the hotel had their way, this wouldve been a more interactive part of the building, but seeing as they have a 3d imax movie going on in glass and light at the front of the building, they probably had to setaside some space for the backoffice and hotel functions... so if you wanna interact with this building you'll have to do it from the northside.... now of course if they were at some point down the line to add some led lighting at the back it might be interesting.....

Last edited:
This is going to be a wonderful addition to the skyline. But not one single window that opens????!!!! That's OK for office buildings but if I lived there I'd go crazy not being able to open a window and smell an approaching rainstorm or a cool spring breeze. Not to mention to clear the air after a bad kitchen experiment gone wrong.

That's why I decided the only unit to own is the one below. It has a huge terrace and two balconies hidden in the zippers!

I'm starting a fund to help me get it. Any donations are extremely appreciated. LOL

Attachments

• Ritz Penthouse 001a.JPG
    Ritz Penthouse 001a.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 172
Hey Traynor!... welcome to UT!

LOL!.. that's SO true!... that's weird... no opening windows!... I know it's because they're floor to ceiling windows and are only glass panels... that's an interesting find there Traynor!... NO FRESH AIR!??? CMON PEOPLE!... lo jks... but considering the luxury of the units... i wouldn't mind ;)

Last edited:
Hey Steveve! Thanks for the welcome here. I'm everywhere now! LOL

But where's my donation? $$$$$$ LOL

I thought you'd like the floor plan! I keep all the penthouse floor plans I can get. Just so I have a selection to choose from when my Lotto Max numbers come up! LOL

Hey Steveve! Thanks for the welcome here. I'm everywhere now! LOL

But where's my donation? $$$$$$ LOL

I thought you'd like the floor plan! I keep all the penthouse floor plans I can get. Just so I have a selection to choose from when my Lotto Max numbers come up! LOL

LOL!!!!... Maybe one day :rolleyes:.....

This is going to be a wonderful addition to the skyline. But not one single window that opens????!!!! That's OK for office buildings but if I lived there I'd go crazy not being able to open a window and smell an approaching rainstorm or a cool spring breeze. Not to mention to clear the air after a bad kitchen experiment gone wrong.

How did we miss this? I wouldn't like that at all. It all reminds me of Upson Pratt's hermetically sealed apartment in the movie Creepshow.

How did we miss this? I wouldn't like that at all. It all reminds me of Upson Pratt's hermetically sealed apartment in the movie Creepshow.

Yeah... we all missed that :eek:

Especially since there are no balconies! (except for the sky-lobby where residents can chill)

But it's ALL worth it considering the gorgeous floor to ceiling windows and the MAGNIFICENT views... But I guess it's not something to be angry about.... downtown air quality has it's downsides (smell, pollution, noise, etc...)

Independent Fresh Air : Each Unit has indiviually controlled,two speed,indepentent fresh air and exhaust systems. Stand by generation to provide elevator and AC.

Got tired of imagining what Ritz will look like when finished so... I hopped in my time machine went to October 2010 and snapped this pic.

4066464598_c4d556348a_o.jpg

(Thanks to drum118 for the original and my bad Photoshop for the render.)

Last edited:
This is actually very realistic and impressive. It almost feels as if you've ruined the ending halfway through viewing a movie, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually very realistic and impressive. It almost feels as if you've ruined the ending halfway through viewing a movie, though.

Awwww I'm sorry. I only had good intentions. I knew that time machine would cause me trouble... I'll go back in time and never buy it... Wait... Then how would I go back in time? Paradox!:D

Wow! I hope the time machine is correct!

That looks stunning! :) :) :)

Back