Wow! That is one of the best photos I have ever seen in my life. Absolutely awesome. Great job!

sany1420.jpg

by me.. the podium

Its south facade is suffering from a slight bit of personality disorder, however I'd say the whole thing is really coming together now otherwise. I can't wait until the final slope to the top is complete. Nice set of recent photos cal and android; I've definitely got to get out this weekend with my camera.

South side is ugly, are they gonna clad the canopy roof? whats gonna happen in the winter all the snow is just gonna slide down the slope and on the 2 resident balconies, and the sky deck.. don't see the point of the roof. Poor design.

South side is ugly, are they gonna clad the canopy roof? whats gonna happen in the winter all the snow is just gonna slide down the slope and on the 2 resident balconies, and the sky deck.. don't see the point of the roof. Poor design.

The gap, between the residential glazing and the reverse sloped canopy roof at the sky deck, is covered with a clear glass skylite covering the entire width and length of the gap. The skylite is heated and slightly sloped to melt snow and run off the water. The gap (with the clear glass) allows light into the south facing common areas on floors 21 and 22 that would be otherwise shaded by the canopy. The opaque portion of the canopy shades the outdoor terrace space from direct southern sun.

They should incorporate a green roof into the design. Plants can slide off and land on pedestrians below.

This is a high end building, and im sure when the design aspects were created they would have been engineered to accomodate for all external and internal enviromental conditions.....

Back