yeah, I think they said October completion. Saw some units near the top floor, and it was pretty bare (no flooring, lighting, cabinetry, doors, etc...).
I think only units in the first 4 floors are done. (13 floors total)

So I've been moved into Rezen for almost 3 months, living in one of these units facing south directly into the business (Devlin, a Web design company) across the alley:

http://rezencondos.com/a.html

It's not ideal - the view is crap of course and occasionally there's people there in the morning before I leave for work. Thank god for those blinds that block out the whole window.

That said, I do like my place, and it's my first so it'll do. It's the smallest unit in the building and I love the corner-opening bedroom w/ sliding doors. All the interior finishes are superb and I've done a ton of work already renovating and designing the place.

All floors are occupied now from what I heard. Penthouse units didn't have doors on them for the longest time (got a chance to peek in and see views in every direction) but I think everyone's moved in now - getting close to closing.

So I've been moved into Rezen for almost 3 months, living in one of these units facing south directly into the business (Devlin, a Web design company) across the alley:

It's not ideal - the view is crap of course and occasionally there's people there in the morning before I leave for work. Thank god for those blinds that block out the whole window.

That said, I do like my place, and it's my first so it'll do. It's the smallest unit in the building and I love the corner-opening bedroom w/ sliding doors. All the interior finishes are superb and I've done a ton of work already renovating and designing the place.

All floors are occupied now from what I heard. Penthouse units didn't have doors on them for the longest time (got a chance to peek in and see views in every direction) but I think everyone's moved in now - getting close to closing.

Congratulations nFinity on your new home.
How do you like the area with the St. Lawrence Market, Distillary, Design District, etc?

ps - please post some pics when you can.

Last edited:
glad to hear you're enjoying your unit. i think we may have been interested in the same unit. i was looking at the one bedroom south facing unit, 549 sq ft, it had a great layout but the view was an issue for me.

anyhow, i was in the sales office again a couple weeks ago just to take peek, and the sales rep took me to a couple units. unfortunately i didn't snap any pictures but the finishes were great and the overall quality and feel of the building was quite nice.

a comment on NEO vs. Rezen : Neo's red looks more like rust .. while Rezen's brick suits just right.

Rezen

Also moved in 3 months ago. Corner unit facing northwest. Very happy with unit, no complaints. Folks in the know appreciate this great neighborhood.
Top floors 8-13 have best views of the city. Truly amazing spaces. All & all happy I moved in. The apts. are not all the same and the variety keeps it interesting. Looking forward to the summer rooftop garden. I think the rezen was a perfect match for me and I'm very hard to please.

I had a quick look around one of the south-facing one bedroom units recently and thought the layout was quite well thought out - the hallway ( so often dead space ) was actually wide enough to put a slim wall unit in, the bedroom was surprisingly large, and the kitchen was aligned along one wall so as not to intrude too much into the living room. The Juliette balcony was just silly and didn't look out onto anything worth seeing, and the office building to the immediate south made the place dark, though.

I had a quick look around one of the south-facing one bedroom units recently and thought the layout was quite well thought out - the hallway ( so often dead space ) was actually wide enough to put a slim wall unit in, the bedroom was surprisingly large, and the kitchen was aligned along one wall so as not to intrude too much into the living room. The Juliette balcony was just silly and didn't look out onto anything worth seeing, and the office building to the immediate south made the place dark, though.
was that the unit on the 2nd floor? I really don't see that moving for the price they want ($260K). With that said, I really like the interior and the building as well.

And yes, the juliette balcony is horrible. LOL

21 May 2009 photo update

Damn, from the exterior at least, I am in love with this building! But the parkette--new I think--needs some fine tuning in the details department--Vancouver-style details (stone, greenery, flowers) needed here.

dsc00317m.jpg

Back