ExWsHMNWgAA8uAj.jpg

Big thumbs up for the vertical running bond brick under the window. The buildings in this city used to do lots more with brick than we generally do now, coining, accent colours, vertical bonds, archways… It seems that after a lull in expression through brick, more buildings are displaying brick in creative ways again. That's good, keep bringing it!

Big thumbs up for the vertical running bond brick under the window. The buildings in this city used to do lots more with brick than we generally do now, coining, accent colours, vertical bonds, archways… It seems that after a lull in expression through brick, more buildings are displaying brick in creative ways again. That's good, keep bringing it!

Agreed! Generally I am very pro simple brick applications - I would love to see dozens more selby's and camden lofts because I truly believe it is very hard to screw up a brick grid, but I'm really pleasantly surprised they decided to commit to the coursing details as well as the stepped panel edges. Really lifts this one up. Fingers crossed the window wall isn't crap!

Back