ewgwesda.JPG
bnerdf.JPG
2323aswe.JPG

Reactions: PMT
Is buff brick cheaper than red? Do developers think red bricks look dated? I like the refinements to the upper floors but without the red this feels super generic to me

Is buff brick cheaper than red? Do developers think red bricks look dated? I like the refinements to the upper floors but without the red this feels super generic to me
Red is not the only colour in Toronto's brick legacy. I live in a neighbourhood much of which was built in the 50s that's dominated by buff brick (although there's also red brick, weirdly corrugated browny-purple brick (my building), and white brick buildings too. Local brick makers produce several shades.

Red is not the only colour in Toronto's brick legacy. I live in a neighbourhood much of which was built in the 50s that's dominated by buff brick (although there's also red brick, weirdly corrugated browny-purple brick (my building), and white brick buildings too. Local brick makers produce several shades.

I'm aware that lots of buildings in Toronto are different shades of brick - my comment was regarding the pivot from red to buff for this specific project.

As of the past week, all the trees are gone - even the TPZ ones on the private property ...
Now a much larger crater filled with wood chips.

Partial permits applied for Foundation and Structural Framing - Nov. 3

Last edited:

Back