Sony Centre Reflection

Reflection at Yonge & Front

reflectionofSonyCentre.jpg

Attachments

• reflection of Sony Centre.jpg
    reflection of Sony Centre.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
nice result with the late day light. I see you took this back on Jan 4 when our temps were not so frigid. It would be brutal standing out here right now...

Thanks ... great to have some compliments from someone of your photographic skill and experience level. It wasn't AS cold that day, but it WAS pretty frigid nonetheless!

BTW ... could you repost your avatar picture? Would love to see a full-size image. Those colours are ridiculous.

Podiums are good in blocking strong winds. Wind coming down the side of the buildings is blocked before it hits the street.

Plus, the podiums can act as shops, businesses, etc.

The latest condo to go up without retail is the ugly (yes, I've said it, ugly) condos on Sherbourne a couple of blocks south of Bay (the one with the animal architecture outside of it).

nice result with the late day light. I see you took this back on Jan 4 when our temps were not so frigid. It would be brutal standing out here right now...

I was there on Friday. Took pretty much the same picture. I'll post it as soon as it's in my computer (gf has the camera).

I think everyone in Toronto should visit the islands in winter a couple of times. It's humbling and beautiful all the same.

Photos taken - 2011:01:30

Construction continues

CNTower-crane.jpg

Aboveboard

skylineSellOff.jpg

Last edited:

Back