8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

From Allen and Glencairn
BKZPp.jpg

Wow amazing pic!!!!!!!

Gotta admit I am unfamiliar with this ( the foreground) , obviously this is well north, so that must be even north of Minto?? ( which I can not find in this pic, thought it would be huge from here>?????

Is that NYCC??? So Gibson and Hullmark and Emerald, are all coming to this section??? Wow they will tower over these towers!!

Is that Minto, and Four Seasons clumped to the right of FCP?????

Insane angle..... How far away is the Lake from here?? Just crazy... I can not wait to do the drive in from the north, might even be better than from the Gardiner??

Ok I finally found Stouffville road, man that is way out, and you still have old lake shore here??

Last edited:
I took this from a light aircraft flying near Orangeville, about 60km NW of the city. From this distance the Mississauga skyline is almost as prominent as Toronto.

7258532758_4d3ef84625_b.jpg

Last edited:
This was shot from the top of Richmond Hill at Yonge and Stouffville Rd.

Jaw dropping. Mind blown. WOW.

what i find crazy is how large/wide FCP and those towers look against the backdrop and they're so far away.

like, FCP looks nearly the same scale as the NYCC buildings (width/footprint wise). it's crazy.

You should boost definition/contrast in that photo for an even crazier effect.

Thanks for the positive comments.It was a hazy day and I jumped out of my car in the middle of the street without a tripod so it's a little out of focus.
That shot is about 32KM from the lake. On the right you can see a Sobies/Canadian tire sign. That is 11700 Yonge Street.

You can see clearly the four church spires that dominate the Old Richmond Hill Skyline, in the foreground.

Behind that North York City Centre is pretty identifiable. Xerox tower to the right side of Yonge and the tallest looking twin towers above the modern church spire are Mona Lisa and Monet and Doris and Byng.

That is Minto next to Four Seasons.
This was taken on a Sunday morning around 8:30. Next time I'm up there I'll try to get a clearer shot.

Last edited:
Jaw dropping. Mind blown. WOW.

what i find crazy is how large/wide FCP and those towers look against the backdrop and they're so far away.

like, FCP looks nearly the same scale as the NYCC buildings (width/footprint wise). it's crazy.

You should boost definition/contrast in that photo for an even crazier effect.

Totally agree Steveve... Help me out, where is Minto at, to the right of fcp is that FS and Sl or minto and FS???

Thanks for the positive comments.It was a hazy day and I jumped out of my car in the middle of the street without a tripod so it's a little out of focus.
That shot is about 32KM from the lake. On the right you can see a Sobies/Canadian tire sign. That is 11700 Yonge Street.

You can see clearly the three churches that dominate the Old Richmond Hill Skyline, in the foreground.

Behind that North York City Centre is pretty identifiable. Xerox tower to the right side of Yonge and the tallest looking twin towers above the modern church spire are Mona Lisa and Monet and Doris and Byng.

That is Minto next to Four Seasons.
This was taken on a Sunday morning around 8:30. Next time I'm up there I'll try to get a clearer shot.

Awesome thanx so much, wow first time I have seen Minto merge into downtown like that!!!! Minto to the left of FS??

Wow where will Hullmark, Gibson and Emerald be??

Last edited:

Back