News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

pZU3t.jpg

MD11z.jpg

5GJ0g.jpg

holy eff ^ and wow, Aura is gonna look amazing from up there

and City Place/The Entertainment District are joining forces on the skyline!

Oh Montreal, mocking us with a gun while unintentionally humiliating themselves by showing a (hilariously out of date) photo of massive skyscraper built to house a major multinational bank that left Quebec due to their silly language laws.

Not to mention the classiness of mocking us when they have a little mafia and psychopathic killer problem.

Oh Montreal, mocking us with a gun while unintentionally humiliating themselves by showing a (hilariously out of date) photo of massive skyscraper built to house a major multinational bank that left Quebec due to their silly language laws.

Looks like P envy to me. Montreal trying ever so hard to get over Toronto.

That's entirely too crazy for my brain to process right now. That gets my photo of the day nomination

L topping off, backstage and 88 scott will really help this view a lot creating a nice step down effect. I know I say it once a week, but this is a damn exciting time to be Torontonian

Awesome shot!! My old condo had a view of the CN Tower, it's so amazing to see it get hit by lightening, just wouldn't want to be in the sky pod at the time!

Back