News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Too bad about the crap on the roof of First Canadian Place, and to a lesser extent, Commerce Court West. IM Pei came up with that tripod antenna for CCW, if I'm not mistaken, but it doesn't harmonize with its monolithic architecture. The weird Trump spire looks like another antenna on the Bay-Wellington Tower.

Trey Ratcliff

Two Toronto photos taken and edited by the HDR master himself - Trey Ratcliff ...

trey-ratcliff-Toronto-from-the-sky-X2.jpg

Trey-ratcliff-toronto-Recovered-X2.jpg

p.s. I don't think you are allowed to bring your own camera when going on the EdgeWalk. They must have made an exception for Trey (good for us).

Jack, your photos are incredible! Thank you everyone for sharing your wonderful material.

These shots were taken a few days back from Porter (sorry about the slight reflection).

PORTER-28-06-2013-1.jpg

PORTER-28-06-2013-2.jpg

Jack, your photos are incredible! Thank you everyone for sharing your wonderful material.

These shots were taken a few days back from Porter (sorry about the slight reflection).

Thanks c4u! Really cool shots from Billy Bishop. I wonder why the United Nations Dash-7 is there.

Here is one more (over-edited) shot from Sunday that I just uploaded now:

Fire in The Sky by Jack Landau, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks c4u! Really cool shots from Billy Bishop. I wonder why the United Nations Dash-7 is there.

The Dash-7 aircraft registered under C-GVWD is owned by the Toronto based charter airline Trans Capital Air, which "specializes in flight operations on behalf of United Nations in various developing countries, and countries in need of aid and security."

Back