May 8, 2021

BDD5E7F9-A18A-41B6-B836-F0CFBBE29913.jpeg
F5BCE87F-F702-4BFF-82D4-9E2EA871D6C6.jpeg

Last edited:
A quick late night photoshop showing the future of Dundas square views, only two projects included here (though there are many more that'll be visible here in the future).

I do think people are underestimating the impact of how large Social will appear here, of course my mockup is never fully accurate, but I'd say this is close. Max Condos is already pretty visible, but is far shorter, which gives indication to how large this will appear.

I do have to say i'm excited the surroundings of Dundas Square are being built up, so it can finally feel a little more like the faux times square it was designed to be instead of a weird low density space in the middle of the city.

(Background Via Google Streetview)
dundassquare.jpg

I'm actually very excited for this development I think it should turn out well it's one of those sleeper buildings on this forum I think.

Fantastic moc up emphur just making me even more excited to see this one!

Yes, although there's more than this reason (checking the gas price) for me to follow this thread, whenever I see the gas price with the pics of Social Condos, I wish I can move to Ontario soon. - A random investor from Halifax, NS.
The price display is partially blocked by a pole, so in case you think it's 85.9, it's actually 1.359. How much is gas in Halifax?

The price display is partially blocked by a pole, so in case you think it's 85.9, it's actually 1.359. How much is gas in Halifax?
Oh, ouch, I thought it was 85.9. But if it is 1.359, I do not envy ON, it's around a similar price of 132ish in Halifax. Thanks for clarifying. Anyways, stay safe! All the best to you and this condo building!

Back